We Help Seniors Live Where They Prefer: At-Home
At Aventas HomeCare & Home Health, we provide personalized care to older adults so they can live happier, healthier lives at home.
Going Beyond Providing Companionship
Our home health aides are trained to provide specialized care to give you peace of mind your loved is fully cared for.
- Respite for family
- End of life and hospice care
- Maintain exercise routine
(light exercise to retain and strengthen mobility)
- Help with morning & evening routines
- Transfers with gait belt or hoyer lift
- Bathing assistance
- Incontinence care
- Grooming and dressing assistance
- Ambulation assistance
- Hair care and styling
- Medication reminders
- 24 hour care
Someone To Be There For Them
Wouldn’t it be nice to provide your loved one with a friend or a companion to keep them safe, organized, or simply to run an errand?
- Play games, puzzles, and cards to stimulate mental awareness
- Accompany on walks
- Errands & shopping
- Reading & socialization
- Meal prep and clean up
- Dusting, mopping, vacuuming
- Bathroom and bedroom maintenance
- Collecting and taking out trash
- Laundry and dishes
- Assistance with pet care
- Pickup prescriptions
- Provide transportation
Caregiver in-patient stay care
The one-to-one attention your loved one will receive, minimizes inaccuracies in facility staff communication and coordination of services.
- Communicate & coordinate with facility staff
- Provide safety to confused or disoriented patients
- Assist discharge from facility to home
- Ensure patient gets to bathroom in a timely manner
- Assist with eating meals
Assist with pillow or bed adjustments
- Ensure the patient receives timely and proper care from facility staff
Paying for In-Home Care
Call us to learn how we can work within your family’s budget. We accept long-term care insurance and can assist with processing claims.
The Right Home Care Provider
Aventas also has Home Health Care which can include an RN, physical therapist, and occupational therapist experienced in helping you transition back to independence safely from home. Let us know if you need additional help!